Has your comic club made a comic? Why not get involved in the new Comic Swap run by Hannah Sackett and Lydia Wysocki, with Seven Stories: The National Centre for Children’s Books
Hannah and Lydia tell us how it works…
Comic Swap helps groups of children share comics they’ve made. Our first swap is now open!
- You, as the adult responsible for a children’s comics-making group, send 6 copies of your comic to us at Seven Stories: The National Centre for Children’s Books.
- We add one copy of your comic to the Comic Swap library at Seven Stories.
- We shuffle the comics sent to us by the groups taking part in the swap.
- You wait excitedly by the letterbox to receive 5 comics made by other comic swap groups.
- You read your new comics!
The closing date for emailed permission forms is Friday 7th April 2017.
The closing date for posted comics to arrive at Seven Stories is Friday 14th April 2017.
Swapped comics will be posted out in May 2017.
Each comics swap group must be formed of multiple children and at least one responsible adult. Please do not send us any money: your group pays postage costs to send your comics to us, then we pay the postage to send you 5 new comics made by other groups.
Visit our blog for full details of how to get involved: https://comicswap.wordpress.com/about/
Don’t worry if you don’t have a comic to swap this time round – there will be more Comic Swaps to come, so start making those comics now!