Here’s an archive of our downloadable activities so far- feel free to download and print off any of these to use yourself or with your club / group / scouts troop / evil supervillain society…
1: Stick Stories! Telling condensed versions of classic stories using stick figures!
3: Comics Jams! Collaborative ‘what-happens-next’ storytelling exercise!
4: Drawing Unicorns with illustrator extraordinaire Sarah McIntyre!
Download as a PDF: draw-the-unicorn
5: Star In A Comic! Exercise in making yourself the star of a story!
6: How To Draw SOUND FX: All about how to express SOUND in comics – by Louie Stowell & Freya Harrison!
Download as a PDF: karen-comics-challenge-1-emotions
11. Weird and Unusual Creatures by Damon Herd
12. Start in the Middle and Take it Slow by Lydia Wysocki
13. Heritage Comics by John Swogger
Instructions: Heritage Comic 01
Four panel grid: Heritage Comic 02
14. Strange Beast by Viviane Schwarz Download the strange-beasts worksheet
15. Lets Make a Comic by Jess Bradley. Download the worksheet: Jess Bradley worksheet
16. Horoscope of the week by Rhiannon Cook. Download here: Horoscope of the Week
17. Ancient Animals. Download the PDF: Ancient animals
18. Sprays that do exciting things by Ben Thompson and the Stoneydown Park School Drawing Club.
19. Comic Characters by Jess Bradley
20. Draw Yourself as a…
21. Inktober Prompts
22. Daily Diary. Download the PDF: Diary Challenge double page
23. Day in the Life.
24. Narrative Comics by Salford Comics Club
25. Leafy Comics
26. Wildlife Spotter’s Guide. Download the PDF: Cartoon Creatures template
28. Matt Hickey worksheets
29. Words and Pictures